The success and well-being of our students depends on the quality of our connection with their parents. Learning is a joint venture between teachers, the child and their family, and our staff.
We make every effort to ensure that you feel welcomed and have peace of mind each time you bring your child to The Gratitude Garden. Our goal is for the highlight of you day to be when you are on campus. Some of our unique touches include:
- Parents love our social calendar! We have weekend family field trips and adults only events throughout the year. We also take every opportunity to include families on campus for our many celebrations.
- A peaceful parent lounge available all day for parents to connect, enjoy a cup of coffee, or read a magazine before heading off to work.
- Tee-pees and reading nooks are placed throughout the campus so that parents and children can have a moment alone to share a story, puzzle, or art from class. This helps to ease the transition between home and school and build a connection within our environment.
- When full-day students prepare to go home, they are provided a light to-go snack to help make the drive home easier.
- Daily digital communication between students and their parents through our innovative technology and school app. Each day children take photos and video of something meaningful they created, that image is shared with parents (via email and/or text) as a communication tool to enhance the bridge between school and home.
- A beautiful scrapbook (we call it the Curiosity Book) that documents your child’s development in a variety of domains. Pictures, quotes, and work samples are preserved for years of enjoyment.
It is the little touches that foster connection between us all, creating a sense of community and partnership.