Physical movement and expression is an important aspect of a well rounded preschool program. At The Gratitude Garden we provide ample opportunities to play outside each day and learn new skills that increase muscle movement, coordination, and gross motor control. All of our specialty programs are INCLUDED in tuition. There are no extra charges for yoga, jiu-jitsu, and music.
- Daily stretching and exercise
- Music and movement classes taught by: Iddy Biddy Rockers and our Fine Arts Teachers
- Kids Yoga- Taught by Nicki Sulon of Grace Zen Yoga Studio
- Jiu- Jitsu at Gracie Barra of San Clemente (for children four and older)
- Obstacle course skills on our nature-based playground
*Seasonal programs may be added according to parent interest